Policies & Methods of Payment -
WE TAKE PAY-PAL ONLY (as far as credit cards, electronic payment).
We ALSO take: checks, money orders, etc (see # 3)
PAY-PAL ADDRESS: email@example.com
MAILING ADDRESS :
PO BOX 13182
Akron, Ohio 44334
NOTE! PLEASE- PAY-PAL PAYMENT DOES NOT MEAN NEXT DAY SHIPPING...THAT IS SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE AS I TRAVEL A LOT. (see policy #5)
(Our postage Rates are the Cheapest around- look!)
- IF SENDING BY MAIL, PLEASE ADD $3.50 POSTAGE FOR THESE ITEMS:
* magazine, brochure
* document lots, etc
Photo Alums, books and heavier items please send $5....I leave it on the Honor System and your good judgement to send the appropriate amount (access Always refunded). Thank You.
***** INSURANCE is ONLY $3 (under $500)
In the past 25 years, our problems with the post office delivering packages has been less than 1/2 of 1% - (both foreign and domestic orders).
2) Note: Please read the items description---
GERMAN RED CROSS PORTRAIT PHOTOS:
If a photo is post-1945, we will of course CLEARLY note it as such, and these type of portrait photos are only listed by us anyway if they come directly from the German Red Cross, (which they sometimes copied portrait-type photos of soldiers from military files both during and right after the war to publish them in MIA books in hopes of locating the soldiers). They are also of very historical significance in themselves, and many were indeed made before the war ended (begining with the Russian campaign in 1941), but we sell all of them as post-war (circa1945-48).
We accept money orders, personal checks, bank checks, bank Wire Transfers and Western Union, and Pay-Pal
PAY-PAL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) CUSTOMER SERVICE -CONTACT- EMAIL
ALL EMAILS pertaining to an order will be responded to within 24-48 hours...but sometimes it may take an additional day if I am out of town-
5) SHIPPING TIME (PLEASE READ)
All orders sent out within 5-10 days.
It must be this way-- We travel a lot and we generally only make one post office trip a week as it is across town.
So please be patient... 0ne-two weeks complete turn-around time is the norm, and although most orders actually are sent the within very same week, we still need to state this time frame to cover ourselves just in case we are out of town. Thank you.
6) PRICES CAN BEND---
- More than any other web-site, we are generous with our trade-ins and cash discounts -! It helps keep the stock rotating and everyone wins. We can also dicker a bit on price if it is anything we have some wiggle-room on and/or has been gathering dust for a while. You won't know if you don't ask- !
Certainly-! We only need between 20-30% down and the norm is 30-60 days, but larger ticket items can be extended further (or if more time is needed in general- just contact us- we're flexible and easy to deal with-!)
8) All items are authentic and returnable if- and only if, it is not authentic. What this means is, you cannot buy a document or file or a photograph from us, then make a copy of it, and then send it back when your done, using some complaint about its condition or some such nonsense in order to get your money back. No can do. And looking for pressure-leverage, like creating bad forum talk on the internet in exchange for us giving in to such demands won't compel us any faster to being fleeced by you either, sorry and shame on you. All business policies since the creation of man are created through painful trail and error of such experiences as listed here. A few rotten apples as the saying goes...
9) TRADES- ! WE ALSO CONSIDER TRADES
By all means, as partial or full payment, and we are always actively buying and trading. It's fun...ever since swapping marbles on the playground, trading is a fun and time-honored tradition among collectors and dealers both.
............... WANTED WANTED .............
Aside from militaria, we also activily buy-trade the following- !
- COMIC BOOKS (10 & 12 cent issues pre-1970)
- OLD TOYS (pre-1970)
- GUM CARDS (sports cards & al others pre-1970)
- RECORDS (1950-60s 45s & LPs)
SENSITIVITY DEPARTMENT ( that 'nazi' thing..)
PLEASE NOTE: We offer rare and historically important items from the 20th Century for their collector value only-!! They are not meant to instill negative emotions, bigotry, hatred or violence in use or implication. Most the artifacts and documents presented on this site are, in fact, actually intended as a rational and humanitarian study of the inner dynamics of German, U.S. , Asian and European societies and cultures prior to, during, and after both world conflicts and their turmoil. We submit there is always the opportunity and chance for the world to learn from the mistakes of history and come to terms with one another in our never-ending quest for global peace. Consequently, we are not interested in dealing with any person(s), groups or organizations with racial and/or political agendas red or brown (or sensitive rabble-rousers of ANY sort- from the losers OR winners from that war).
OHIO SALES TAX - Ohio residents please kindly add 6.25% (before shipping charges) to your product total.
Return Policy - All of our items are absolutely original to their period and we honor this claim with a full money back guarantee. Should an item be returned, it must be within five (5) days after you receive the order for a full refund (less shipping) and be in the same condition in which it was sent. Any tampering with an item, disassembly, cleaning, opening books to photocopy pages to the point where there are visible stress lines caused in spine and pages, removal or replacement of items/accoutrements, etc. etc., are all frowned upon and considered naughty and underhanded and will void the return policy. All items which are valued more for their information and can be copied or reproduced (i.e. court transcripts, product catalogs, flyers, video tapes, etc) are not returnable. Thank you.